Mobile phones have become the de facto best friends of everyone in these tough quarantine times. Becoming so intimate with the mobiles that they begin to seem boring is an unexpected aftermath. With many models and upgrades in the market, it is not difficult to rectify such situations. All You Need to Know About OnePlus Nord, Features, Design and Many More
Out of all the available brands and models, OnePlus NORD surely sweeps the top spot in the hearts of the people. Eager to fulfil the tagline of OnePlus “Value for Money”, OnePlus released NORD in an affordable price range. Let’s dive into the specifications and features of this unarguably the best smartphone of 2020.
OnePlus Nord Background:
Exclusive for the mid-tier smartphone section, OnePlus has launched NORD on July 21st. Available exclusively with Amazon and the company’s own website, NORD aims to go on sale from August 4th. Also, with its a high-end variant set to hit the market in September. Keeping in mind the global economic crisis and staying true to the company’s concept, the launch of OnePlus NORD will bring the best of both worlds.
Playing in the affordable price ranges of ₹24,999 to ₹30,000 for all the NORD variants, OnePlus smartphone seems to have returned to its roots. Also, the likes of such quality mobiles at reasonable prices had been the youth of OnePlus as a brand.
Specification of OnePlus NORD:
- Available in head-turning colours of Blue Marble and Grey Onyx adds to the aesthetics of this smartphone.
- With 6.44 inches AMOLED display with resolution 1800X2400 pixels and 90Hz refresh rate, OnePlus ensuredthat there was no compromise with quality with respect to the price. And an option of tuning the refresh rate down to 60Hz is also available to save battery life. No stopping you on awesome games and an endless movie marathon.
- OnePlus boasts of 6 cameras, 4 rear and 2 front. 48MP main camera + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP macro + 5MP depth sensor. 32MP Sony IMX616 primary sensor + 8MP secondary sensor for the front cameras. Super slow motion, Time-lapse and a 4K video recording can satisfy every amateur photographer’s needs.
- Updated software to suit today’s fast-paced generation, OxygenOS10.5 based on Android 10 is the best offered at this price range. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G processor with Adreno, everything on the mobile becomes faster and efficient.
- Going along with the trend, NORD supports face unlock and fingerprint scanner. This sensitive equipment is protected by strong Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and back.
- Do not get disappointed with no micro SD slot for with The OnePlus Nord the base model of 6GB RAM/64GB storage variant, the 8GB RAM/128GB storage and 12GB RAM/256GB storage variants remove this necessity of separate storage space.
- With a 4115 mAh battery (non-removable), and fast charging 30W guaranteeing 70% charge in 30 minutes, it is the best deal available at the mid-price range.
The number of variants with the quality and features at the given price range is a feat worth mentioning. The focus on user experience rather than the specifications is a welcome shift in the series of OnePlus smartphone launches. And the OnePlus NORD surely packs a punch in its performance.
Another scarcely mentioned advantage of NORD is that its thermal footprint is well in control even if the phone usage is pushed to the limits. This means you do not have to scald your hand when excessive usage of the smartphone is unavoidable. The better selfie cameras and filter options are definitely an upgrade from OnePlus’s previous models. The photographer’s soul in you will assuredly be super satisfied.
In conclusion, with OnePlus NORD, you get more than you expected and at a reasonable price range. And also with OnePlus as a brand that continuously strives for perfection, new upgrade in the software are available frequently. To sum up, this makes the NORD smartphone stand the test of time and usage for years to come.